July 16, 2015
The information in this article applies to:
I am not able to select the Glass Doors option in my cabinets' specification dialogs. How do I specify glass doors when the option is grayed out?
The Glass Doors checkbox option will be grayed out if you are using a Panel for the cabinets door Style.
To specify glass doors on a cabinet
- Open the plan file in which you would like to create cabinets with glass doors.
- Click the Select Objects tool and click on a base, wall or full height cabinet to select it, then click the Open Object edit button.
- On the Door/Drawer panel of the Base, Wall or Full Height Cabinet Specification dialog:
- Select Framed Doors or Slab Doors from the Door> Style drop-down list at the top of the dialog.
- Check the box beside Glass Doors in the dialog.
Alternately, you can select the Library button next to the Door Style to display the Select Library Object dialog and browse or search for a variety of different glass door options.
- Make any additional desired changes and click OK to close the dialog.