July 16, 2015
The information in this article applies to:
How do I get rid of the tick marks, plus signs, crosses, or points that I see on symbols and CAD details. I did not put them there cannot seem to select or delete them.
Arc centers, which look similar to small crosshairs or a plus sign, can be used in conjunction with object snaps to locate the centers of circles and arcs.
To turn the display of arc centers on or off
- Click the Arc Centers and Ends toggle button on the Toggle Modes toolbar.
- Alternately, you can also check the box beside Show Arc Centers and Ends in the CAD Defaults dialog.
- Select Edit> Default Settings from the menu
- Click the Arrow next to the CAD panel.
- Select General CAD to highlight it.
- Click the Edit button to display the CAD Defaults dialog.
Check, or uncheck Show Arc Centers and Ends, depending on whether you want to turn on, or off, their display.
Click OK to apply the change and close the CAD Defaults dialog.