July 16, 2015
The information in this article applies to:
I have upgraded or purchased a new license of Chief Architect, and would like detailed, step-by-step instructions on the download and installation process. Where can I locate these?
The Chief Architect Download and Installation Instructions are located in your Digital Locker
, once you have logged in to the website.
To log in to the website
- First, go to the main Chief Architect web page at: http://www.chiefarchitect.com/
- Click on the My Account link near the upper right of the screen to go to the login page.
- In the space provided, type in the E-mail Address that you purchased the software with, and your password, then press the Login button.
- If you do not remember your password, you will need to click the Lost Your Password? link below the login information to have a temporary one sent to your e-mail address.
- Once you have logged in using your temporary password, then you can change the password to one of your own choosing.
The temporary password will expire in 24 hours.
- Once you have logged in to the website, under Available Services, select Digital Locker: Software Downloads & Product keys, this is where you can locate the following:
- Download & Installation Instructions.
The Chief Architect Migration Guide is available if you have upgraded Chief Architect from an older version.
- The Multiple Computer Install & Emergency Transfers provides instructions for installing a single license of the software lock security version of Chief Architect on to multiple computers.
- The download link for your Chief Architect software program.
- Your Chief Architect Product Key.