The information in this article applies to:
When I visit the Chief Architect Knowledge Base, I see the following message on my screen:
What does this mean?
Third Party Add-Ons or Extensions
If you have any such extensions or add-ons installed to your browser then you might try disabling them temporarily.
If you are using the new metro version of Internet Explorer on Windows 8 or 8.1 then you can access the Tools menu by opening the address bar and choosing View in the desktop under the settings option:
- Open the Tools menu in the upper-right corner of the browser window and choose Internet Options.
- Under the Security tab select Internet and click Default Level.
- Click OK and refresh the page.
- Open the Chrome menu and choose Settings.
- Near the bottom of the Settings page click Show advanced settings
- Under Privacy, click Content settings
- Open the Opera menu and choose Settings.
For Mac choose Preferences
- Open the Safari menu and click Preferences