Chief Architect Help Database - Article Number: 654
How to Restore the Size/Position of the Library BrowserThe information in this article applies to:
- Chief Architect X5
- Chief Architect X4
- Chief Architect X3
- Chief Architect X2
I have moved my Library Browser onto a secondary monitor which is no longer there, or otherwise cannot locate it when I go to activate this tool. How can I reset it to its default position within Chief?
To restore the Library Browser to its default position
- Launch Chief Architect and either Open an existing plan, or start a New Plan .
- Select Edit> Preferences .
- Under the Appearance heading, select Library Browser.
- Under Browser Window, click on the button to Restore Position/Size Defaults.
- You will be prompted with a warning that states: "The library browser window will be reset to the default size and position when you re-launch the program."
- Click OK again to close Preferences.
- Select File> Exit to completely close out of the program.
- The next time you restart Chief Architect, the original size and position, docked on the right side of the Chief Architect window, of the Library and Project Browser will be restored.
Last updated on: Mar 29, 2013