Chief Architect Help Database - Article Number: 689
I do not see the Refresh Display icon on my toolbarsThe information in this article applies to:
- Chief Architect X5
- Chief Architect X4
- Chief Architect X3
- Chief Architect X2
- Chief Architect X1
The Chief Architect standard toolbar does not include a Refresh Display button. Is this button still available, and if not, how can I refresh my display?
There are several ways to refresh your display.
- Perhaps the easiest is to simply press the F5 function key on your keyboard.
- You can also refresh the display by selecting Tools> Display Settings> Refresh Display from the menu.
If you would like to add the Refresh Display button to your toolbar, you can do so by customizing the toolbar.
To add the Refresh Display button to your toolbar
- Select Tools> Customize Toolbars from the menu.
- On the Tools tab of the Toolbar Customization dialog, locate and click on the Display Setting Tools icon in the Main Toolbar list.
- The Refresh Screen icon will display in the Child Buttons section on the right side of the dialog.
- Click on the icon, drag it to the toolbar you wish to display it on, and drop it.
For more information about creating custom toolbars, see How to create a custom toolbar.
Last updated on: Feb 12, 2013