2013 Chief Architect User Conference
Aug. 27 — 28
|8:30am – 4:30pm||Introductory, Intermediate and Advanced Training Seminars|
Thursday August 29
|7:30 – 8:00am||On-Site Registration|
|8:00 – 8:15am||Welcome & Introductions|
|8:15 – 9:00am||Breakfast; Company & Product Updates|
|9:00 – 12:00N||Breakout Sessions|
|12:00 – 1:00pm||Lunch|
|1:00 – 2:00pm||General Q & A Panel|
|2:00 – 5:00pm||Breakout Sessions continued|
|2:00 – 4:00pm||One-on-One with a Chief Architect Technician|
|5:30 – 7:30pm||Celebration & Evening Cruise
The User Conference will end with an evening lake cruise with drinks and hors d’oeuvres.
This will give everyone a chance to socialize, ask your last question, get to know new friends and meet the Chief staff in a relaxed environment.
Those of you interested in bringing along your significant other, please do!
Friday — August 30
|8:00 – 12:00N||Chief Architect User Certification Exam|
Fill out the registration form or call 208-292-3400 to register.
2013 Chief Architect
|Aug 27, 28||Aug 29||Aug 30|
Learn more about Chief Architect than you ever imagined. Meet directly with our building experts, engineers, staff, trainers and other users as we put together a comprehensive User Conference and Training program that you won’t want to miss!
2013 User Conference
- User Conference: August 29, 2013
- Cost: $195
- Attendees of preceeding 2-day training receive a 50% discount on the cost of the User Conference.
- Includes a Free Certification Exam if you register before August 16 ($195 value).
Training & User Certification
Join us for the National Chief Architect User Conference and Training in Coeur d’Alene this Summer!
Chief Architect User Conferences are a great opportunity to learn more about our powerful 3D Home Design Software, ask questions directly from the Chief Architect staff & trainers and meet other Chief users. Each Chief User Conference includes in-depth seminars directly from the developers of the software and our building experts, along with practical input from our users.
Breakout Sessions – hosted by the software developers and power users:
- What's New in Chief Architect
- Remodeling Tools & Tips
- Kitchen & Bath Design Tools
- Cabinets & Catalogs
- Managing Library Content
- Advanced Ceiling & Roof Designs
- Layer Sets & Annotation Sets
- Platforms & Framing
- Terrain & Site Plans
- Ray tracing/Rendering Tips & Techniques
- Productivity Hints & Techniques
- Future Feature Ideas & Discussion
- Advanced Topics
Your User Conference Registration Fee Will Include:
- In-Depth Breakout Sessions
- One-on-One with a Chief Architect Technician (availability permitting)
- Breakfast and Lunch
- Chief Architect Shirt
- Free User Certification Exam if you register for the User Conference before August 16
Please call or email us.
Coeur d’Alene Inn
For Chief Architect’s corporate rate, use code 01536000 when booking.
Holiday Inn – Coeur
Hampton Inn & Suites Coeur
Holiday Inn – Hayden
Coeur d’Alene Resort
Ask for Chief Architect’s corporate rate when booking.
Flight Information: If you’re flying, fly into Spokane, WA (airport code GEG). Coeur d’Alene, ID is 40 miles from Spokane. You can shuttle or rent a car.
Other things to do in Coeur d’Alene
Optional Celebration & Evening Cruise
Join us for an evening cuise on beautiful Lake Coeur d'Alene follow the user conference August 29 from 6 to 8 PM.
- Cost: $55
- Mingle with Chief Architect Staff and other Chief Architect Users on a boat cruise to the famous Coeur d'Alene Resort Golf Course, Floating Green and New Event Center.