December 28, 2015
The information in this article applies to:
In floor plan view, there are dimensions displayed on my bay, box, or bow window that I cannot select to delete. How can I get rid of these dimensions?
By default, bay, box, and bow windows display dimensions indicating their size when they are selected. You can turn the display of these dimensions off in the window's specification dialog.
To turn off the display of dimensions on a bay, box, or bow window
- Using the Select Objects tool, click on the bay, box, or bow window to select it.
- Click on the Open Object edit button to display the window's specification dialog.
- On the options panel, under Dimensions, uncheck the box beside Display Standard Dimensions, then click OK.
- For X5 and prior products this setting will be on the General tab.
- When the dialog box closes, the selected window's dimensions will no longer display in floor plan view.