September 23, 2015
The information in this article applies to:
How can I find all the information about my system? And how can I send that to Chief Architect Technical Support for troubleshooting purposes?
Information about your system can be found by using the System Information Utility in Windows.
To access the System Information Utility
- On your keyboard, press the Windows Key and the letter R at the same time.
- In the Run dialog that appears type in msinfo32 and press OK.
- In the System Information window it is possible to find a lot of information about your computer, however, if Support is asking for the entire file, then you need to select File> Export.
Note: Please do not create a screenshot of only part of this dialog, or attempt to Copy/Paste the text information from the file in to your Support Center ticket directly.
- Save the file to an easy to find location, such as your computer's Desktop.
- Finally, send this file to Tech Support by using the Online Support Center.