December 21, 2015
The information in this article applies to:
I need to have two handles on my cabinet drawer instead of one, but I don't see a setting for this. Is this possible?
This can be done by opening the cabinet in question and selecting "Two Handles In From Edge" under Drawer Handle on the Door/Drawer panel.
To set two handles/knobs on a single drawer
- Left click once on the cabinet and click the Open Object edit button. For this example, a 36" wide base cabinet is used.
Click on the Door/Drawer panel located on the left side of the specification dialog.
- Under the Drawer Handle category:
- Specify the Style of handle/knob by clicking on the Library button. For this example, the "Cup Pull" drawer handle is used.
In the Two Handles In From Edge value box, enter the value the handles will be in from the edge of the drawer. For this example, a value of 9" is used.
- Press the Tab key on your keyboard to see the changes reflected in the preview image.
- Click OK and take an elevation view to see the results.