Technical Support & Customer Service
Frequently Asked Questions
Search Help Database of frequently asked questions and their answers, which you can access at any time. Before contacting Technical Support, you should check for information about topics such as:
- System Requirements
- Problems downloading the software
- Installation problems
- Product registration issues
- Chief Architect X5 Migration Guide
- Problems generating 3D views
- Error messages and Warning information in the program typically include a Check Help Database button. If you encounter a message, click this button for information about the message.
Search the Help Database
Search for answers on ChiefTalk:
Answers to many how-to and technical questions can be found 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on our on-line forum, ChiefTalk, located at: http://www.chieftalk.com/. ChiefTalk is visited not only by our software users, but also by members of our training, support, and our engineering teams who are well-versed in using the software and happy to help you. On ChiefTalk, you can discover tools and techniques to bring your design ideas to life.
Contact Support and Customer Service
Before you Contact Support
When contacting Technical Support please have the following information ready.
- Verify that you have the latest program updates
- If you've encountered an error message, please make a note of its exact wording
- Be able to describe in detail the exact steps to reproduce the problem
- Please be at the computer where the problem occurred
- Have your serial number ready
SSA Priority Support: -- 6:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific Time
(02) 8011 4204
(020) 7558 8154
Free technical support is available to Support and Software Assurance (SSA) customers using the Current Version of Chief Architect, or one version prior.
For customers without Support and Software Assurance, 30 days of free installation support is offered — the software must be registered.
Paid support is available on a per incident basis. The support fee is $125.