Sojourn®’s tools are available in 3D Room View . Use the joysticks and your mouse, keyboard, trackpad, or touchscreen to navigate the model.
To return to the initial camera location, click or tap the Reset Room View icon.
Full Screen and Glass View
To make the most of Sojourn®, click or tap the Fullscreen button.
You can also click or tap the tab at the top of the toolbar to enter Glass View. In Glass View, the toolbar, joysticks, and Mini Map are hidden from view. Click or tap within the region of the joysticks and height controls to make them temporarily available for use; they will disappear again a few seconds after you stop using them. To exit Glass View, click or tap the toolbar tab again.
Joysticks and Height Controls
The onscreen joysticks and height controls give you complete control over the camera position and direction.
- Move to the left, right, forward, or backwards without changing the view direction using the Move joystick.
- Rotate in any direction without changing position using the Look joystick.
- You can control joystick speed as well as invert the Look joystick's Y axis: click or tap the Settings icon.
- Move the camera up or down without changing the view direction using the Up and Down icons.
- The Dynamic Camera Height feature lets you change your camera height as you navigate. Rotate the camera angle upward and move forward using the joysticks to raise the camera, or rotate downward while moving forward to lower it.
Mouse, Trackpad, and Touchscreen
Some navigation can also be performed without using the onscreen controls.
- Click and drag in the view to rotate the camera without changing its position.
- Use the mouse scroll wheel to zoom and pan.
- Standard trackpad and touchscreen gestures can be used to rotate the camera, zoom, and pan.
- You can also use a game controller to navigate the model: click or tap the Settings icon.
Using the Keyboard
The onscreen joystick and height controls have corresponding keyboard commands.
- Press the W, A, S, and D keys to move the camera forward, backward, left and right.
- Press the O, K, L, and ; keys to rotate the camera upward, downward, to the left and to the right.
- Press the R and F keys to move the camera up and down.
- Press the Q key to toggle the Dynamic Camera Height feature on and off.