June 11, 2019
The information in this article applies to:
I've noticed that some fixtures can be included in a plumbing, HVAC or appliance schedule, but do not see these in the Schedules Tools. How to I create one of these schedules?
You can create a plumbing, HVAC or appliance schedule by creating a Fixtures Schedule, and then making a few simple changes to it.
To create a plumbing, HVAC or appliance schedule
- Select CAD> CAD Detail Management from the menu.
- A schedule can be created in floor plan view; however, schedules, CAD blocks and other 2D objects that enhance your working drawings are more easily organized when placed in a CAD Detail window.
- Choose to Open the Schedules Detail located in the CAD Detail Management dialog, or click New to create a separate CAD detail window.
- In the CAD detail window, select Tools> Schedules> Fixtures Schedule from the menu, then click in a blank area to create a fixture schedule.
- Using the Select Objects tool, click on the newly placed schedule and select the Open Object edit button.
- On the General panel of the Fixture Schedule Specification dialog that opens:
- Check only the type of objects you wish to include in the schedule under Objects to Include.
- For the Main Title, type the name that you would like for this schedule.
- Click OK to close the dialog and apply your changes.
To specify a symbol for inclusion in your schedule
- Select a symbol that you would like to include in your new schedule and click the Open Symbol edit button.
- On the Options panel of the Symbol Specification dialog that opens, select the appropriate option under the Schedules heading, then click OK.