February 5, 2019
The information in this article applies to:
I would like to adjust what my manually drawn dimensions locate, such as walls, cabinets, fixtures, openings, etc. Where do I need to go to make this change?
You can choose what dimensions locate by modifying the Default Settings.
To change the default settings
- Select Edit> Default Settings .
- In the Default Settings dialog, expand the list next to Dimension.
- Click on Dimensions to highlight it, then select the Edit button.
- In the Saved Dimension Defaults dialog that displays, choose the appropriate Available Dimension Default, then click on the Edit button.
- Select the Locate Objects panel of the Dimension Defaults dialog and make your desired changes.
To learn more about the options in this dialog, click on the Help button at the bottom.
- Once you have finished, click OK. These changes will not update any existing dimensions that were drawn manually, but will apply to new dimensions that are created going forward.