March 31, 2017
The information in this article applies to:
Is there a way to create a solid fence for my design?
Creating a solid fence can be accomplished using the standard Fencing tools. In this article we will outline how to do this in Chief Architect.
To create the fence
- Click Build> Fencing> Straight Fencing , the click and drag to draw a straight fence segment, and repeat to connect several segments together, much like drawing walls in Chief Architect.
- Using the Select Objects tool, hold down the Shift key on your keyboard and click to select each of the fencing segments. Click Open Object .
- On the Rail Style panel of the Fencing Specification dialog, select Panels under Specify Railing, and select Step Terrain or Follow Terrain under Build From.
- Under the Newels/Balusters panel, specify the height of your fence and change the Newel Width to 0".
- Change the Panel Type to Solid.
- Under the Materials panel, change all of the materials to your desired fencing material, such as the Stacked Stone material, then click OK.
- Take a Perspective Full Camera view to see the results.