The Chief Architect Student Design Gallery is a great way to celebrate the talent and fresh design ideas of the next generation of designers.
If you are a student leveraging the Chief Architect student license or a teacher utilizing Chief Architect in your classroom and would like to showcase a student design, we’d love to hear from you!
Submit your designs for a chance to be featured on our social media channels.
How to Submit:
- Upload your design to the Student Design Gallery on the ChiefTalk Professional User Forum.
- Note that you’ll need to have an account to submit a design. Don’t worry, it’s free and simple to create!
- Add a description that includes the following:
- Which Chief Architect software product was used
- A description of the project
- If applicable, please name the school or class you’re enrolled in
- That’s all! Your design will then be featured in the Student Design Gallery on ChiefTalk. We may even share it on our social media channels!
Bonus Tip: If you’d like to showcase your designs through your own social media accounts, be sure to tag us @chiefarchitect for the most exposure.
Please note that the Chief Architect Student License is for educational purposes only and is not to be used for professional design work. Chief Architect reserves the right to remove any submissions that are in violation of our policies.
Have questions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to help!