The Chief Architect Student Design Gallery is a great way to celebrate the talent and fresh design ideas of the next generation of designers.
If you’re a student leveraging the Chief Architect student license or are a teacher utilizing Chief Architect in your classroom and would like to showcase a student design, we’d love to hear from you!
Submit your designs for a chance to be featured in the Student Design Gallery Album on our Facebook page.
How to Submit:
- Upload your design to the Student Design Gallery on the ChiefTalk Professional User Forum.
- Note that you’ll need to have an account to submit a design. Don’t worry, it’s free and simple to create!
- Add a description that includes the following:
- Which Chief Architect software product was used
- A description of the project
- If applicable, please name the school or class you’re enrolled in
- That’s all! Your design will then be entered into a drawing to be featured on the Student Design Gallery on our Facebook page.
Bonus Tip: If you’d like to also showcase your designs on your own social media accounts, be sure to use #FutureChiefArchitect for the most exposure.
Please note that the Chief Architect Student License is for educational purposes only and is not to be used for professional design work. Chief Architect reserves the right to remove any submissions that are in violation of our policies.
Have questions? Reach out to us at email@example.com. We’re happy to help!